A few things we wanted to bring to your attention ….
- Large windows and decks have been designed all around the house, including the bedrooms to help you soak in the beauty nature has to offer – may we request you to keep an eye on small children in and around these spaces.
- Though there are no T.V.’s in the rooms, save one in the Lounge, we have provided for lots of alternate in-house entertainment. We have a huge collection of books, movies and games as well. Please feel free to use these – with care.
- In accordance with the law, the Interiors are a strictly non smoking area. If the need be kindly step out into the outdoors and use the ash-trays provided.
- For your convenience, Tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room. Tea and coffee ordered from the kitchen are charged as per the A La Carte menu.
- In addition to the main meals we have provided for a small Ala Carte menu with an interesting selection of snacks for those in between moments.
Though the menu has been planned keeping the needs and preferences of children in mind, please feel free to walk in and request our cook to rustle up just the kind of sandwich or noodles that your kids like. Snacks ordered from the Ala Carte Menu can be served in the rooms. A copy of the menu is available in every room.
- All meals are served only in the dining room of the main house, during the following timings which are strictly adhered to: Breakfast – 8am to 10:30 am Lunch 1pm – 3pm Dinner 8pm – 10 pm
- Though the Menus offered for the meals are fixed, we take extra care in planning them so that the guests are treated to a variety of tastes and cuisines.
Meals 12 yrs
5-12 yrs Under 5 yrs Breakfast** INR 500 50% Complimentary Lunch INR 600 50% Complimentary Dinner INR 750 50% Complimentary*Taxes extra (5% presently) Any difference in taxes arising from the application of GST shall be payable at the time of billing.
** Complimentary with Room Tariff
- You are welcome to invite non resident guests to enjoy the Soulitude experience with you – including some great food, at the same charges mentioned above. In case the visitors are likely to share a meal with you, kindly let us know one day
- Soulitude does not have a liquor license and therefore is unable to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Our regular check-in time is 2pm and check-out is 10am. We would be happy to adjust these timings to suit your travel timings depending on the occupancy. An early check in should not be a problem unless the house is full – in which case you are welcome to enjoy the common spaces and their facilities. In case of a late check out we would be happy to offer you the option of an additional half day booking.
- We do not have driver or maid facilities at Soulitude. Our drivers usually stay at the Kumaon Vikas Mandal Tourist Rest House which is 3km away (dorm and rooms both available at very reasonable rates) or at small hotels at Bhowali (10 km away).
- Soulitude reserves the right of admission and has an active screening policy while accepting guests. This is mainly to ensure that only those guests are accepted that are seeking an experience akin to the one Soulitude can provide. In the event that Soulitude cancels a reservation anytime prior to guest arrival, a full refund will be made.